Huntsville, AL – October 17, 2023 – Sentar Inc. (Sentar), a women-owned small business specializing in advanced cyber intelligence solutions and technology, is proud to announce that Sentar has just been recognized as being among OrangeSlices 2024 Elev8 GovCon honorees.
Sentar is recognized for offering efficient and effective solutions, as well as a corporate culture that demonstrates the company’s own excellence, making Sentar a beacon for talent, partners, and clients. The nominees were evaluated based on proven results in several key areas:
• Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement.
• Growing Your Talent – with a focus on what is best for the individual.
• Philanthropy – that is driven by its team and by its focus.
• Exemplify Innovation – and are guided by principles that understand the status quo is not enough.
• Industry Engagement – that includes multiple aspects including mentorship, giving of time or services.
• Inclusive and Diverse – finding ways to have those voices heard.
• Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part.
• Investment for the Sake of Betterment – putting money behind their commitment to improving the work environment and experience.
“We are thankful to be named an OrangeSlices Elev8 GovCon Honoree for a second year in a row,” said April Nadeau, Senior Vice President. “OrangeSlices’ evaluation criteria serve as a challenge to the Sentar team, and to our Leadership, to continue providing high-quality solutions to our government partners while prioritizing opportunities to maximize employee wellness and growth.”
About Sentar, Inc.
Sentar is a leading cyber intelligence solutions provider focused on the National Security sector. Its cyber domain solutions blend expertise in cybersecurity, intelligence and analytics, and systems engineering to deliver superior results to mission partners. Key clients include the Defense Health Agency, the U.S. Army, the U.S. Navy, and Missile Defense Agency. Sentar has offices in Huntsville, Alabama; Charleston, South Carolina; San Diego, California; Columbia, Maryland; and San Antonio, Texas. Visit www.sentar.com for more information.
About OrangeSlices AI
Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. Driven by a robust and comprehensive set of authoritative and trusted data sources, the OS.ai tool is intended to help government and industry leaders find the right partner to help deliver on the important missions of the Federal government.
Mobile: (619) 630-0826