Compliance as a Service
With the vast amount of constantly changing cybersecurity laws and regulations, the need for organizations to employ credentialed and experienced security professionals is becoming paramount. For small and medium sized businesses, keeping up with new regulations and the resulting difficulties can be impossible without that resource.
It’s often more cost effective to outsource accounting, IT, and other G&A functions, and the same dynamics work for outsourcing your Chief Information Security Officer! Why pay $175K - $300K, when you don't require a full-time Chief Information Security Officer? And, if you pay for your IT Director to obtain the necessary credentials and education, they may be tempted away by higher paying offers.
Sentar's personnel can fulfill that role for you, on a pay-as-you-need-it basis or as an on-going retainer.
Our CaaS service provides the following services and more:
- Develop and oversee your cybersecurity strategy
- Review and maintain your System Security Plan (SSP), Plan Of Action & Milestones (POA&M), and your related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in implementation of your POA&M and SSP
- Conduct required annual security and risk assessments
- Oversee internal or third-party management of perimeter defenses
- Conduct information security awareness training
- Provide a continuous monitoring solution
- Create incident response plan and perform periodic table top exercises
- Carry out periodic penetration testing and vulnerability analysis
- Perform security impact analysis for change control approvals
Contact us today to learn more about how CaaS can save you money AND headaches!